Wednesday 11 June 2014

The Fringe Kimono Revolution

From time to time I choose some trends that catch my eye….The Kimono fashion trend is one of them. I absolutely love the silky fabrics, the colorful patterns and the cute little fringes. I think that is an item for all wardrobes and is perfect for all body types. You can mix and match it with denim shorts and a tank top or with a monochrome dress for all hours of the day. Below I am listing some of my favorites under £50 from online shops all over Internet. 



House of Fraser Quiz Chiffon Flower Print Kimono, £24.99

Primark SS14 Printed Beach Fringe Kimono, £15


New Look Mint Embroidered Lattice Tassel Kimono, 24,99£

select Black Boudoir Floral Kimono, £16.00

New Look Parisian Cream Sleeveless Tropical Print Fringe Kimono, £22.99

Lookbook Store Fringe Hem Kimono, £17.92


H&M Fringed kimono, £29,99


Debenhams Turquoise And Purple Flower Print Crop Fringe Kimono, £24.99

boohoo Mariela Aztec Fringed Kimono, £20


No comments:

Post a Comment